Z4root apk one-click root was popular back in 2011-12, there were many rooting apps (including Kingoroot, Framaroot) that supported almost every Android device available at that time.
Z4root is one of the best rooting apps available for Android phones. For advanced Android users who are willing to remove the root protection on their devices to gain the deeper root level access on their devices’ filesystem, Z4root is one of the top rooting apps out there.
Table of Contents
Is Z4Root Safe?
Yes, the original version of Z4Root is safe. As this app removes the root protection on Android devices, several anti-virus software will detect Z4root as a malicious entity. But you can ignore their warnings and use the app to get the root access on your device.
Features of Z4Root
Some of the features that make Z4Root one of the most favourite rooting apps are listed below:
- Very lightweight
- A very simple UI with just a single button
- It’s free
- Z4root supports a wide range of devices
These are a few features that make Z4root a better app than other
Developers Behind Z4Root
z4ziggy and Sebastian Krahme are two prominent names mentioned in the credits for the app at XDA Developers forum. If you really liked the work from their developers, you can consider donating some $ to the developers following the donation link available on Z4Root’s XDA thread.
how to use
Installing the app on your Android is much easier when you know how to do it! Let’s move on and learn how you can install and use it to root your phone.
- Download the apk file using the link given above.
- Copy the app to your phone.
- Enable ‘Unknown sources’ by going to Phone Settings and Security.
- Navigate APK file using the File manager.
- Tap on z4root.1.3.0.apk file and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
- After the installation is completed, the app shortcut should have been created on the app drawer.
- Tap to launch the application.
- Finally, tap on the root button to safely root your Android.
According to the claims of the developers, Z4root supports a wide range of devices. We have not tested the app by our own, but here is the list of supported devices claimed by developers of Z4root:
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Sony X10
- Xperia Mini
- Droid 2
- Galaxy Tab
- Galaxy I5700
- Galaxy 3 I5800
- Droid X
- Samsung Acclaim
- Cricket Huawei Ascend
- Motorola CLIQ
- Huawei 8120
- Optimus T
- Droid 1
- Garmin Asus A50
- Motorola Defy
- LG Ally
- Motorola Flipside
- Motorola Milestone 2
- Dell Streak
- X10 Mini Pro
- Smartq v7 Android 2.1
We hope that your device is listed in the supported devices list above so you will be able to use Z4Root to root your device. Go and download it’s latest version APK file below and attempt to root your device.
How to Download Z4Root APK?
We have provided the direct APK download link of the Z4root app below. Download the latest version APK file from the link below and install the app. In addition, you can download the APK file from the original source here.
Download Z4Root APK
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does it support every model from Samsung, LG, Sony Xperia, HTC, etc. ?
Answer: No, mostly models running older versions of Android are supported.
2. I am getting virus /malware detected on Google Chrome and various other software, will it harm my device or PC?
Answer: No, it will not, the version made available by the developer has this issue, and it is entirely clean.
3. What is the list of compatible devices?
Answer: You can visit the official Xda thread to find out more.
4. It is not working on my device. What should I do?
Answer: You should try other apps such as Framaroot, Kingoroot, and Motochopper for Motorola devices, etc.
Did you find it useful? Do let us know and share your thoughts in the comment section below.