Volume Booster Apk
Use at your own risk. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing. Some users HAVE reported destroyed speakers and earphones. If you hear distorted audio, lower the volume (but it may be too late).
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it at your own risk. Consider this to be experimental software.
Not all devices support this software. Try it at your own risk and see if yours works.
This app does not work on most 4.2.1-4.3 devices. It should work on 4.4 and higher, as well as on devices below 4.2.1.
Volume Booster app Download
How to Install Volume Booster in Android
- First thing first, All you have to do is just download Volume booster App File.
- Then Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Source Install
- After that Use that APK File to install your Volume booster Pro App file.
- Touch on the Install button,
- Now it will automatically start the installing process.
This is not for adjusting the speakerphone volume in phone calls (that has its own boost, I think), but for adjusting the volume of music, movies and apps.
When you set the boost to zero, Volume Booster will be off. The notification icon is just for ease of launching. If you don’t like seeing the notification icon when Volume Booster is off, just go to Volume Booster’s Settings and set it to appear only when Volume Booster is running.