Table of Contents
KingRoot Apk Download Latest Version 2021
Kingroot Apk Hey, Guys Welcome To Freeapkhunt. Today I Will Going Share The Great Application. This App Name is KingRoot Apk. Nowadays all people have used Android smartphones. And Also used Much Application. Kingroot Apk
And used those Application Features. Many Application is not used Without Root Device. Yes, KingRoot App Is used to Root your Android Phone. Most Useful Application For All Android users. KingRoot Latest Apk Free Download For Android 2021.
King Root Apk New Version Features
- asy Root Your Device Using KingRoot APK.
- Very Secure and safe Tool.
- Root Any Android Device Without PC.
- Also, Change look And Them Using KingRoot.
- Also, Provide Backup Your Smartphone.
- Then If you want to Removes Ads then Do it.
- Also, Less used battery Compare another tool.
- Fixed Some Bugs.
- Much More.Kingroot apk
KingRoot is Root Your Android smartphone. this is a very famous and very trading app nowadays. KingRoot Are Available on both SmartPhone And PC. This is also called One Click Root App KingRoot Apk.
This is Also Available on the Internet. If you Want to Download King Root Here. Then I Will Compare KingRoot APK Download Latest Version 2021 For Android.
KingRoot Apk Download For Android Information:
|Updated On||April 8, 2020|
|Total Downloads||500 million|
How To Install KingRoot APK On Your Android Device
Tutorial To Install KingRoot On Android Smartphone or Tablet
Step 1: To get started, download KingRoot APK (latest version) from the link given above.
Step 2: Once done, click on the downloaded (com.kingroot.kinguser.apk) file and select “Install” to launch the installation process.
Step 3: While doing so, you will get a “Blocked by Play Protect” prompt saying “This app contains code that attempts to bypass Android’s security protections“.
Step 4: Now click on “Details” in the prompt message and select “Install anyway” to continue with the installation process.
Step 5: Once the app has been installed, you will get the “App Installed” message.
Step 6: Now click on “Open” to launch the KingRoot app on your Android device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed this APK on your Android device, and you can use it to gain root access on your smartphone or tablet.
How To Install KingRoot APK for PC/Windows
Step 1: As you know the first step of this process is to download and install kingroot on your PC. So download kingroot for your PC from the link below and install it.
Download kingroot for PC/Windows
Step 2: Open kingroot on your PC and wait for few seconds. Follow the On-screen Instructions to install KingRoot.
Step 3: After you launch KingRoot, there will be a message saying” Connect your device”. Connect or plug in your Android device to your computer using a USB. Once it’s plugged in,
It may take a moment for those who do not have your device driver installed on your PC. Kingroot PC will install it for you.
Do make sure you have an internet connection to complete the driver installation. For those who already have your device driver installed in your PC, Kingroot will automatically detect it.
Step 4: Enable USB debugging mode on your device. To enable USB debugging Follow steps below:
- Go to Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer;
- Then again Go to Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging. and enable it.
Step 5: Click on “Try to Root”. Rooting will begin with a progress percentage count like in screenshot below. It will take a few minutes to complete.
Do Not touch, move or unplug your device. During the rooting process, your device will reboot several times.
Step 6: You will see a Root completed message with a huge tick on your PC once it’s completed. This means you have successfully rooted your device. It will be safe to close the application.
Step 7: During this period, your device will reboot itself. Once it’s rebooted, you can install root checker and click on verify root to see if root have succeeded.
Points To Remember:
1) Using KingRoot, you can root Android smartphones or tablets running on Android version 2.3 to 5.0.
2) Follow our guide on how to use Kingroot to root your smartphone or tablet.
3) If you have rooted your smartphone or tablet using KingRoot, follow our guide on how to remove kinguser and unroot Android device to unroot it.
4) Follow our guide on how to replace Kinguser with SuperSU to replace KingRoot’s kinguser with SuperSU.
5) If you would like to get other rooting apps installation tutorials, then visit our tutorials page.